History & Going Forward
• 1999 Business started by delivering goods to Italy and Belgium
• 2001 Diversified to provide UK distribution to new customers
• 2005 The company purchased the assets of Preston’s Fuel and Haulage in Earby
• 2008 Relocated to a purpose built 23,500 sq.ft. warehouse and office building in Nelson
• 2008 Took over JA Transport, adding a music and events business to our portfolio
• 2010 Joined the Pallet-Track Network
• 2011 Purchased an extra 2 acres of land to add on to our existing site
• 2013 Introduced Moffett Mounty fork lifts to our fleet
• 2014 Mark Attwell joins as Operations Director
• 2015 Expanded by purchasing a further 11,500 sq.ft. warehouse
• 2015 Purchased Shakespeare Transport, based in Larkfield, Kent
A great believer in planning for the future, Matthew has been proactive in training the next generation of truck drivers through our own unofficial academy in partnership with Transport Training Academy.
Our apprentices Start by washing trucks, driving a fork-lift, working in the warehouse to ensure a structured apprenticeship is followed through to a LGV licence, we are investing in the younger generation to give successful applicants the chance to progress to be truck drivers.
Jack Harker now holds an LGV2 licence and Daniel Hughes will be next!
Matthew Kibble Transport, Unit 3 Profile Park, Junction Street, Nelson, BB9 8AH
T 01282 607990 F 01282 607999 E email@example.com